MacRelix is a Unix-like environment that runs on Mac OS, formerly called Lamp (Lamp Ain't Mac POSIX).
MacRelix supports three platforms:
- 68k: classic 68K application with code resource tools
- std: 'standard' build, non-Carbon PowerPC CFM application and tools
- osx: Carbon PowerPC CFM application and tools
A '~' following the platform code indicates a debug build.
You'll need a MacBinary+ decoder. Your options are
- Peter N. Lewis' MacBinary II+ coder (classic Mac OS only)
- my own MacBinary III+ decoder (68K and Carbon)
- my own macbin command-line tool (for OS X or shipping with MacRelix)